[May 21] CCRTA Offering Free Shuttle Service During Beach to Bay Marathon
CCRTA will be offering free shuttle services during the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon on Saturday, May 21st.
Riding public transportation reduces road traffic and is an effective method to transport runners to and from their legs. It is important for runners to know leg pick-ups and drop-offs locations vary from each other. Please review the guide below for more information:
Bus Service Boarding Times To Legs:
- Leg 1 Boarding Time: 4:45 a.m. until 5:15 a.m.
- Leg 2 Boarding Time: 5:15 a.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- Leg 3 Boarding Time: 6:30 a.m. until 6:45 a.m.
- Leg 5 Boarding Time: 8:00 a.m. until 8:45 a.m.
- There may be delays so plan ahead and arrive early.
- Parents of minor children running the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon are welcome to ride along.
- Seating areas at the front of the bus are intended for persons with disabilities and older adults requiring boarding and exiting the bus.
- Strollers may be carried on the bus only when folded, secured, and out of the aisle pathway.
- Headphones are required when listening to a radio or audio device.
- Profanity or abusive language is not allowed.
- Please be courteous to bus operators and other riders on board.
For more transportation information or to register for the race, please visit beachtobayrelay.com.