[Effective Monday, May 18th] Updated COVID-19 Service Levels
Effective Monday, May 18th, and on subsequent weekdays until further notice, the following services will operate a modified weekday service level ending at approximately 8pm.
- Route 4 Flour Bluff will operate a regular weekday schedule to improve service frequency from 60 minutes to 30 minutes during peak travel periods to better accommodate ridership levels.
- Route 12 Hillcrest/Baldwin will operate a modified weekday schedule to improve service frequency from 60 minutes to 30 minutes between 12pm to approximately 8pm to better accommodate ridership demand.
- Route 28 Leopard/Omaha will operate a regular weekday schedule to accommodate growing ridership demand.
All other services will continue to operate on weekdays, Saturdays, and Sundays as functioning at this time.
The services listed below will remain postponed until further notice:
- Route 55 Gregory
- Route 56 Flour Bluff/Downtown Express
- Route 60 Momentum Shuttle
- Pilot Route 66 Crosstown Express
- Pilot Route 100 Surge
B-Line service will continue to operate with service ending at 8pm.
Regular fares will continue to be collected for fixed route and paratransit services.