- Use caution when stepping off the curb to load and/or unload your bike from the bus.
- Wait for the bus to leave before you cross the street.
- Be patient while others load or remove bikes on the bus rack.
- Before the bus arrives at the stop, remove any loose objects or personal items that could fall off of your bicycle in transit.
- When loading or unloading your bicycle, maintain as much eye contact with the driver as possible.
No additional fare is charged to use the bicycle rack, and no permit is needed.
LOST & FOUND
Bicycles that are not unloaded by their owner will be brought back to the CCRTA facility at 5658 Bear Lane. Passengers can retrieve their bicycles by contacting the CCRTA Information Center at 361.883.2287. The bicycles will be held at CCRTA for thirty (30) days. If the owner does not claim the bicycle within thirty days, the bicycle will be donated to a local charity.
CCRTA is not responsible for personal injury, property damage, or property loss of riding equipment. Use at your own risk.
BICYCLE FRIENDLY ROUTES
All our buses are equipped with bike racks for our rider convenience Monday through Sunday.